Friday, February 15, 2013

Self Employment

I believe I have figured out what I really want to do, and that is go into the communicative arts, such as Advertising. Therefore, in order to get a feel for this and build myself up, I have offered my free amateur services to the following: Casto Creations, Wasted Agenda, and Hazardous Bike Works. These are friends of mine who own their own business/band. And in a sense I guess you could call me their publicist. Let's see how this goes! HBW will be a challenge, seeing as they are located in Texas, and I am in North Carolina. But, wish me luck. Any questions, comments, or requests?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is Brianka.
    Just so you know, if you know how to digitize your work (or even edit it), it won't be too difficult to work for that place in Texas. If you ever need any help, let me know!

    Oh! Also, keep all of your receipts pertaining to everything regarding your self employment for tax time next year...you'll most definitely need them!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you REALLY think!