Friday, March 16, 2012

Car or laptop?

So here are my two options. (Three technically if I choose to do neither)

Option one:: Buy a car. It's not new. It has about 150,000 miles on it, but it still runs good. It's the car of my dreams really. It's an old Nissan sports car. It was my first car, actually. It's a straight shift, which I love!!
It would cost me $500 total, no payments or anything. I would need to get tags, the registration in my name, and insurance. The whole nine yards really.
Pros: I would have a car!No more having to rely on others to get myself places. Though I do already have a reliable source for rides.
Cons: I would add another bill in my life. Insurance. I don't know how much it would cost me every month to make sure I had insurance. But, I might also have some kind of connect so that my insurance wouldn't be so high, I just haven't really looked into it yet. It also might need a new radiator. And it looks like shit, but I still like it.

Option two:: Buy a laptop. I had one before, but it got stolen on my 18th birthday. So I could get a new one, and an even better one.
Pros:: I would be able to keep up with all of my internet duties, which I seem to have quite a lot now. I could keep up on my schoolwork, my blog and my AVON store. I wouldn't have to borrow anyone else's computer or worry about using the computers at the college.
Cons:: I wouldn't have my car. I don't really see any cons to this choice.

Any suggestions?
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!