Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My first week of selling AVON

          So, as you may have already known, I recently became an Independent Sales Representative for the company AVON, and it's been about a week and a half already. So far since today was the first day that I could go ahead and submit my orders, I've had a total of 5, all coming to one amount of $132.96. I'd say that's not bad. I haven't quite calculated my earnings yet though. But so far I really like it! It gives me a chance to meet new people and get into my business-self lol. Also, I've decided on buying the car instead of the laptop. I currently have enough money for only the car itself and getting new tags. I'll have to wait on insurance. But soon, I hope! I really like the car. Sometime I will post a picture of it. It's an ugly car, but it's MY ugly car lol.
Also, I've been working on a speech for my Public Speaking class; it's on Voodoo. Cool, huh?
Well, sorry to make this short, but I must go help with dinner. Mother is sick.
Hope you enjoyed!
Q's, C's, R's?

6 comments:

  1. Nice to know your getting a car, and having success with the AVON. Like the blog, you should darken up the text background though. (Black on transparent white is hard to read. O.O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! And I changed the transparency, like this better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I didnt know you sold avon!

    oooo, your speech topic sounds interesting. Are you into those things? What are you in college for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why yes, yes I do. If you would like to place an order or look through a book, you can visit my website at http://raquel01.avonrepresentative.com/

    And thank you. I have Voodoo dolls and I believe in some of the practices but I don't particularly practice it. Currently, I'm at Wayne Community College for my Associate in Arts degree, and I plan on going to ECU for a degree in Graphic Design. I want a double major in Graphic Design and Sociology and a minor in English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds simply awesome and splendid :)
    Welcome to the arts crowd. you already fit in :D

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you REALLY think!