Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just Metal

     Although I do love my car, I now feel as though it was a bad monetary decision. It needs a new battery, new tires and rims, insurance and tags. And that's not even the half of it, it needs more work done but that work isn't mandatory. If I want to drive it, it needs what I just said. So, I am left with two options. I can keep it. If I keep it, then I am going to need to buy a car cover, since that's what the city officials said. It doesn't have tags, so it can't sit in the yard without being covered. I also don't have the money at the moment to fix it, so it would just sit in the yard and essentially rot. If I sold it, I probably wouldn't even make any profit, but at least I might be able to make the money back that I put into it. -Sigh- I really like this car too, but I can't afford to keep it any longer. So, any takers? It's a tan colored, 1989 Nissan 300zx.




 Bid starts at $500. That's what I paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!