Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Girl!

Today I turn 20 years old! I am super excited for a a few reasons. I am the first female in my direct family that has not married at the age of 19! Whoo! I'm proud of myself, haha. Eventually I will also be the first of my immediate family to graduate from college, but that's another story. Today I will be spending time with a somewhat special-ish person who for whatever reason I still give a damn about. But that's all cool. He wants to get in my pants, but I don't really want that to happen. I'm afraid of what the outcome would be. He's still attached to me and says he still loves me, and it's weird. I just don't want to mess anything up, and although he believes it won't, I believe it will. But let's just see what happens. Anyway, I'll go and enjoy my day. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!