Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let's Keep It Interesting

Hello all. Here are a few updates to my life.
- I graduate from college next week with my Associate in Arts degree.
-After graduation, I plan to work and save up for a car.
- I still do my "homemade advertising" for HBW and Wasted Agenda
- Eli (my kitten) is almost 1 year old
- We finally bought a new fridge since our last one had broken and been broken for about 2 or 3 months
- I am still single, but Daniel and I have matching tattoos c:
- I have found more positivity in my life and have began to spread it to others around me. You can thank MODSUN for that! I've also read his book, which I DO recommend, to everyone!
- I deleted my private picture blog. I don't know why really, but I figured it would do me some good. If you want to get to see me naked for entertaining purposes, you have to get to know ME first. It's not that free.
However, I might still do nude photos, but not dirty ones. More artistic, you know?
- I've made new friends, as I hope to do so everyday, and I'm getting out of my shell again.
- I might start making YouTube videos again. We will see.


Questions, Comments, Requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!