Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nuclear War?

So, I know I tend to make fun of Kim, leader of North Korea, however it is not always a subject to be taken lightly. Yes, he makes comments and suggestions and people laugh at him and turn him down, but he is wanting to try to take over some new territory, which would be a good thing for his country. I feel that nothing is for sure or certain, but in this day in age, anything could happen. So, I'm thinking of taking up MMA- Jui Jitsu to help prepare for anything that could happen. Really, I just want to be able to protect and defend myself if/when necessary. It's $70/mo. And that's where I get stuck. I've already calculated everything out, for bills and groceries and other necessities for my cat or I- I would be spending at least $200/mo. for everything. To some it may not sound like a lot of money to spend, but for me it is. My measly min. wage job may not be sufficient for all of that. I mean, I only work so often. But hopefully that can change after grad. So, I will keep you updated, whoever YOU are. And I leave you with these.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!