Friday, September 20, 2013

A Change of Pace

          Well, I haven't done a supa personal entry in some time. I don't even know if any of you even care to know what's been going on in my supa personal life, but I don't care 'cause its my blog! c:
So, since it has been a year since my last ex, Daniel P., and I broke up. In between that time and about a week ago I had been concentrating on not being in a relationship, for several reasons. I wanted to work on myself since I realized I had gained some problematic tendencies, and I wasn't sure if I could deal with the stress that may come with it. Well, as of last week I have gotten myself into another relationship. But this time feels different, I feel like I have changed for the better and that I have come to a sort of peace within myself. Now I'm not saying I've completely changed everything, however I feel like I am on the right path. And on this path, I met Daniel Ratliff. I want us to journey together in this life, for as long as we can.
It hasn't been more than about four months since we really started to get to know each other, but that's just fine.

But with this change of pace, I still want to have and keep good, solid, healthy, relationships with my friends.

On a side note to certain people: You will never be more than just a passerby if you won't be my friend first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!