Monday, February 13, 2012

Philly D on the news and my little tangent.

Check out this Philip Defranco video posted on Monday, February 13, 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5l0gSOR5o ------------------------------------ Sent from the Unofficial Philly D Android App. Search "sxephil" in the Market!

I agree with what Phillip DeFranco said about Chris Brown and his fans.
I DO NOT take this subject lightly.

As an independent woman, I find the teen tweets highly disgusting.
Either these kids are stupid, trolls, or haven't had any kind of experience in this matter. I'm not saying that they should have experience, but that this is not a laughing matter. This kind of thing really angers me. I feel that those (men or women) who beat on another for whatever emotional reasoning or irrational logic they process in their thick, mindless skulls have major issues with themselves.Trying to control someone with physical abuse is a childish way of handling situations.
When something does not go your way, you do not lash out and have a fit like a child.You are supposed to be an adult; act like one.
If you are angry at someone, you do not beat them.
If you are disappointed in what someone did, you do not beat them.
Words would suffice; violence is never the answer in these cases.


 As a child I remember looking at my mother's bruised face after my father had beaten her.The impact from his fist busted a blood vessel in her eye.I was not at home to witness the event, but I remember it like it was yesterday.I remember being angry at my father and confused at the situation.I did not understand why he had hit her and why my family had started to fall apart.I remember what my older sister told him back then. She had the most serious tone and look on her face that a child could conjure up and said, "Daddy, you not supposed to hit women!"


 As I conveyed before, I do not take this kind of thing lightly.It is a serious situation every time it happens.So to all of the kids that find Chris Brown hilarious, do you want him to beat the f*c* out of you? Would you enjoy that? Do you think you would not suffer injury?I don't think so.
Ladies, could you imagine what would be going through a man's head when he is beating on you (and vice versa)?He might intend on killing you, or if that wasn't his goal, your death is still a possibility.

RESPECT YOURSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you REALLY think!